In compliance with Section 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 (Italian Personal Data Protection code) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data , MEDESY having its registered office in Viale dell’ Industria 1, 33085 Maniago, PN, Italy as Data Controller responsible for processing the data, informs that personal data will be treated in the following ways:
1. NATURE OF PERSONAL DATA AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
MEDESY srl processes personal data by treating any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person such as: name, surname, company name, TVA registration number, telephone number, e-mail, bank account or payment detail.
The provision of personal data above mentioned, freely supplied by the user (through compilation of web forms, or email messages sent to Medesy addresses, or access and use of services available in the website, registration to newsletter services, through purchases or registration at events, congresses, etc etc) is voluntary. However, MEDESY would like to inform that providing insufficient data or incorrect data could lead to the impossibility for the company to fulfil your specific request.
2. DATA PROCESSING METHODS
Personal Data will be processed using instruments, be they manual, electronic or IT-related and memorised on paper and/or magnetic or electronic supports, by operators specially assigned to the task and who will correctly handle all the operations in accordance with the provisions of article 4 of the Privacy protection Code and article 4 section 2 of GDPR, precisely: collecting, recording, organising, keeping, elaboration modification selection, retrieval, comparison utilisation, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, erasure and destruction of data.
3. PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
Personal Data will be processed by MEDESY srl for the following purposes:
• To perform all obligations provided for by current laws with regard to our ongoing commercial/ contractual relations or future relations such as executing contractual, accounting, remunerational, social security, tax obligations etc…;
• Purchase of products, deliveries of orders, expedition of goods, invoicing, payments, etc.
• For marketing purposes or market researches: dispatch of advertising material/ information material / promotional offers / invitations forms to specific events/technical assistance/ replying to any sort of requests for info /quotations/customer satisfaction surveys/etc.. carried out through email service, or newsletter service, SMS, any other messaging service, telecommunications, use of any Social Media, etc ..
• Creation of any “Customer Account” on MEDESY srl website for the purpose of using the Online commerce service.
• Job application, job or cooperation candidacy
4. TRANSFER AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
MEDESY srl as Data Controller provides formal assurance that the transfer or disclosure of personal data will be carried out in total respect and compliance of the applicable legal requirements, personal data may be disclosed for the purposes indicated at article 2 to the below subjects:
– To any employee or collaborator of the Data Controller directly appointed by him in the quality of responsible for the internal data treatment and /or system administrators.
– To any collaborator of the Data Controller in the quality of distributor/authorized dealer, any company being part or associated to Medesy, any other business company supplying MEDESY with consulting/IT-related /data analysis, etc…
– To third parties or other subjects (just as an example, banks, professional practices, consultants, public entities, Chamber of Commerce offices, credit institutions.
5. SECURITY ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Personal Data will be processed using instruments, be they manual, electronic or IT-related by specially appointed professionally trained subjects so that they will process only essential data and only for the limited time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they have been collected, and by taking the appropriate precautions required to ensure security, confidentiality and any other right of the data subject.
6. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The data subject has the right to obtain:
1. the right to know whether his data have been collected or not
2. the right to know specifically:
a) The origin of personal data collection
b) The purposes and modalities of the data processing
c) The procedure modalities of data processing when carried out by electronic or IT-related instruments
d) The identification details of the Data Controller, or of any other responsible or appointed subject, or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be disclosed or may become aware of the personal data.
3. The updating, rectification, integration of the data:
4. The erasure, amendment into anonymous form or blocking of data;
Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject has the right to object, fully or in part, at any time, to processing of personal data concerning him or her for such marketing aims, direct sale, promotional communications or for any other kind of commercial info transmission, by sending a cancellation by email message to the below indicated address.
For all his/her requests the Data Subject shall contact the Data Controller directly at the following addresses:
Viale dell’Industria, 1, 33085 Maniago, PN, ITALY
Tel.: +39 0427 72786
Legal person representing the Data Controller: Mr Claudio Ghezzi